This durable prefinished engineered click real hickory floor is easy to install. Simply engage the long sides at an angle and press down. The flooring is crafted of five layers of solid wood permanently bonded together in a cross-ply design. No HDF or other fiber boards are utilized. The stability of this construction provides superior strength, humidity resistance and installation options (glue-less, floating or glue down). The aluminum oxide finish provides 10 times more abrasion resistance than ordinary urethane finishes. Our company has been manufacturing wood floors to exacting standards in Johnson City, Tenn., for over 110 years.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Real Domestic Hickory Hardwood
- 3/8 in. Thickness x 4-3/4 in. Width x Random Length up to 49 in.
- 22.5 sq. ft. per case and case weight: 33 lb.
- Construction: 5 ply cross grain Engineered Click Flooring
- Prefinished Chestnut Dark Color, Medium Gloss, Hand Scraped Finish, Aluminum Oxide Finish Provides Great Abrasion Resistance
- Planks have micro-beveled edges
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1820/4.0
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: On Grade, Below Grade or Above Grade
- Installation: Float or glue-down
- Residential use
- 55-year finish warranty, lifetime structural manufacturer's warranty
- Don't forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for cuts