This durable prefinished solid real hickory floor will enhance the value of your home. The flooring is made of 3/4 in. thick solid hickory. Our flooring is proudly crafted in Tennessee from wood grown and responsibly harvested. The aluminum oxide finish provides 10 times more abrasion resistance than ordinary urethane finishes. Expertise and experience assure a beautiful, high quality floor. Our company has been manufacturing wood floors to exacting standards in Johnson City, Tennessee for over 110 years.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Real Domestic Hickory Hardwood
- 3/4 in. Thickness x 3-1/4 in. Width x Random Length Planks
- 20 sq. ft. per case and case weight: 60 lb.
- Construction: Solid Hickory Wood Flooring
- Prefinished Solid Hickory Natural Light Color, Clear Finish
- Planks have beveled edge
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1820
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: Above Grade or On Grade
- Installation: Nail down
- Residential use
- 55-year finish warranty and lifetime structural manufacturer's warranty
- Don't forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for cuts