This durable prefinished engineered click real hickory floor is easy to install Simply engage the long sides at an angle and press down. The flooring is crafted of five layers of solid wood permanently bonded together in a cross-ply design. No HDF or other fiber boards are utilized. The stability of this construction provides superior strength, humidity resistance, and installation options (glue-less, floating, or glue down). The aluminum oxide finish provides 10 times more abrasion resistance than ordinary urethane finishes. Our flooring is proudly crafted in the USA from wood grown and responsibly harvested in the USA. Our company has been manufacturing wood floors to exacting standards in Johnson City, Tennessee for over 110 years.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Real Domestic Hickory Hardwood
- 3/8 in. Thickness x 4-1/4 in. Width x Random Length Planks up to 46-1/4 in.
- 480 sq. ft. per pallet. 24 cases per pallet, weight: 712 lb.
- Construction: 5 ply cross grain Engineered Wood Flooring
- Prefinished Vintage Natural Light Color, Medium Gloss, Clear finish
- Planks have micro-beveled edges
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1820
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: Above Grade, On Grade or Below Grade
- Installation: Float or glue down
- Residential use
- 55-year finish warranty and lifetime structural manufactures warranty
- Don't forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- Shipping: All online orders will be received LTL - curbside only
- Item number reflects pallet quantity only, if you need smaller quantity amount please refer to item PF9394
- Online only item, cannot be returned in less than full pallet quantities