This durable pre finished Solid real maple floor is made of 3/4 in. thick sawn solid wood and features mother nature’s naturally occurring beauty marks such as distinctive color variation, knots and mineral streaks. Plank length is totally random and varies based upon the yield of each tree. The aluminum oxide finish provides 10 times more abrasion resistance than ordinary urethane finishes. Expertise and experience assure a beautiful, high quality floor. Our company has been manufacturing wood floors to exacting standards in Johnson City, Tennessee for over 110 years. This product is CARB Phase II Certified.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Real Domestic Maple Hardwood
- 3/4 in. Thickness x 3 1/4 in. Width x Random Length planks
- 20 sq. ft. per case and case weight: 60 lb.
- Construction: Solid Maple Wood Flooring
- Prefinished Solid Latte Medium Color, Clear Finish
- Planks have a beveled edge
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1450
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: Above Grade or On Grade
- Installation: Nail down
- Residential use
- 55-year/lifetime structural manufacturer s warranty
- Don't forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- Shipping: All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for cuts