This durable prefinished solid real maple floor will enhance the value of your home. The flooring is made of 3/4 in. thick solid maple. Our flooring is proudly crafted in the USA from wood grown and responsibly harvested in the USA. The aluminum oxide finish provides 10 times more abrasion resistance than ordinary urethane finishes. Expertise and experience assure a beautiful, high quality floor. Our company has been manufacturing wood floors to exacting standards in Johnson City, Tennessee for over 110 years.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Real Domestic Maple Hardwood
- 3/4 in. Thickness x 3-1/4 in. Width x Random Length Planks
- 20 sq. ft. per case. Case weight: 60 lb.
- Construction: Solid Maple Wood Flooring
- Prefinished Solid Natural Light Color, Clear finish
- Plank have a micro beveled edge
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1450
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: Above Grade or On Grade
- Installation: Nail down
- Residential use
- 55-year finish warranty and limited lifetime residential defect warranty
- Don't forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes