This durable prefinished engineered click real maple floor is easy to install. Simply engage the long sides at an angle and press down. The flooring is crafted of five layers of solid wood permanently bonded together in a cross-ply design. No HDF or other fiber boards are utilized. The stability of this construction provides superior strength, humidity resistance and installation options (glue-less, floating or glue down). The aluminum oxide finish provides 10 times more abrasion resistance than ordinary urethane finishes. Our flooring is proudly crafted in the U.S.A. from wood grown and responsibly harvested in the U.S.A. Our company has been manufacturing wood floors to exacting standards in Johnson City, Tenn., for over 110 years.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Real domestic maple hardwood
- 3/8 in. Thickness x 4-3/4 in. Width x Random Length up to 49 in.
- 22.5 sq. ft. per case and case weight: 33 lb.
- Construction: 5 ply cross grain Engineered Wood Flooring
- Prefinished platinum Dark Color, Medium Gloss, Clear finish, aluminum oxide finish provides abrasion resistance
- Planks have a micro beveled edge
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1450/4.0
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: Above Grade, On Grade or Below Grade
- Installation: float or glue down
- Residential use
- 55-year finish warranty, lifetime structural manufacturer's warranty
- Don't forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for cuts