This durable pre-finished Engineered real oak floor will enhance the value of your home. The flooring is crafted of five layers of solid wood permanently bonded together in a cross-ply design. No HDF or other fiber boards are utilized. This construction provides superior strength and humidity resistance. No warping or buckling. The stability of this floor provides maximum installation options (float, staple, or glue down). The aluminum oxide finish provides 10 times more abrasion resistance than ordinary urethane finishes. Our company has been manufacturing wood floors to exacting standards in Johnson City, Tennessee for over 110 years.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Real Domestic Oak Hardwood
- 1/2 in. Thickness x 5 in. Width x Random Length up to 49 in. Planks
- 31 sq. ft. per case and case weight: 48 lb.
- Construction: 5 ply cross grain Engineered Wood Flooring
- Prefinished Oak Medium Color, Medium Gloss, Clear Finish
- Planks have a micro-beveled edge
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1290
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: Above Grade, On Grade or Below Grade
- Installation: Floating (glue the tongue and groove only), staple/nail down or full glue-down
- Residential use
- 30-year finish warranty and lifetime structural manufactures warranty
- Don't forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for cuts