This durable prefinished engineered click real oak floor is easy to install Simply engage the long sides at an angle and press down. The flooring is crafted of five layers of solid wood permanently bonded together in a cross-ply design. No HDF or other fiber boards are utilized. The stability of this construction provides superior strength, humidity resistance and installation options (glue-less, floating or glue down). The aluminum oxide finish provides 10 times more abrasion resistance than ordinary urethane finishes. Our flooring is proudly crafted in the USA from wood grown and responsibly harvested in the USA. Our company has been manufacturing wood floors to exacting standards in Johnson City, Tennessee for over 110 years.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Real Domestic Oak Hardwood
- 3/8 in. Thickness x 3-3/4 in. Width x Random Length up to 48 in. Planks
- 24.4 sq. ft. per case. Case weight: 32.94 lb.
- Construction: 5 ply cross grain Engineered Wood Flooring
- Prefinished Oak Medium Color, Medium Gloss, Clear finish
- Planks have a micro-beveled edge
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1290
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: Above Grade, On Grade or Below Grade
- Installation: Glue or float
- Residential use
- 30-year finish warranty/lifetime structural manufactures warranty
- Don't forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- Shipping: All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes