This durable prefinished solid real oak floor will enhance the value of your home. The flooring is made of 3/4 in. thick solid oak. Our flooring is proudly crafted in the U.S.A. from wood grown and responsibly harvested in the U.S.A. The aluminum oxide finish provides 10 times more abrasion resistance than ordinary urethane finishes. Our company has been manufacturing wood floors to exacting standards in Johnson City, Tenn., for over 110 years.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Real Domestic Oak Hardwood
- 3/4 in. Thick x 2-1/4 in. Width x Random Length Planks
- 20 sq. ft. per case and case weight: 60 lb.
- Construction: Solid oak wood flooring
- Prefinished Solid oak natural light color, clear finish
- Planks have a beveled edge
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1290
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: Above grade or on grade
- Installation: Nail down
- Residential use
- 30-year finish warranty and lifetime structural manufacturer's warranty
- Don't forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for cuts