This durable prefinished solid real oak floor will enhance the value of your home. The flooring is made of 3/4 in. thick solid oak. Our flooring is proudly crafted in the USA from wood grown and responsibly harvested in the USA. The aluminum oxide finish provides 10 times more abrasion resistance than ordinary urethane finishes. Expertise and experience assure a beautiful, high quality floor. Our company has been manufacturing wood floors to exacting standards in Johnson City, Tennessee for over 110 years.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Real Domestic Oak Hardwood
- 3/4 in. Thick x 2-1/4 in. Wide x Random Length Planks
- 20 sq. ft. per case. Case weight: 60 lb.
- Construction: Solid Oak Wood Flooring
- Prefinished Solid Oak Natural Light Color, Clear Finish
- Planks have a beveled edge
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1290
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: Above Grade or On Grade
- Installation: Nail down
- Residential use
- 30-year finish warranty and lifetime structural manufacturer's warranty
- Don't forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes