This durable pre finished Solid real oak floor is made of 3/4 in. thick sawn solid wood and features mother nature’s naturally occurring beauty marks such as distinctive color variation, knots and mineral streaks. Plank length is totally random and varies based upon the yield of each tree. The Aluminum Oxide finish provides 10 times more abrasion resistance than ordinary urethane finishes. Our flooring is proudly crafted in the U.S.A. from wood grown and responsibly harvested in the U.S.A. Expertise and experience assure a beautiful, high quality floor. Our company has been manufacturing wood floors to exacting standards in Johnson City, Tennessee for over 110 years.
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Real domestic oak hardwood
- 3/4 in. thick x 3 1/4 in. width x random length planks
- 20 sq. ft. / case. Case weight 72 lb.
- Construction: Solid oak wood flooring
- Plank have a beveled edge
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting: 1290
- Appropriate Grade for Installation: Above Grade or On Grade
- Installation: Nail down
- Residential use
- 30 year finish warranty and lifetime structural manufacturer's warranty
- Pre finished solid natural light color, clear finish
- Don't forget your coordinating trim and moldings
- Shipping: All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes