his durable pre-finished engineered click real oak floor is easy to install Simply engage the long sides at an angle and press down. The flooring is crafted of five layers of solid wood permanently bonded together in a cross-ply design. No HDF or other fiber boards are utilized. The stability of this construction provides superior strength, humidity resistance, and installation options (glue-less, floating, or glue down). The aluminum oxide finish provides 10 times more abrasion resistance than ordinary urethane finishes. Our flooring is proudly crafted in the USA from wood grown and responsibly harvested in the USA. Our company has been manufacturing wood floors to exacting standards in Johnson City, Tennessee for over 110 years.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Wood Species: Real domestic oak hardwood
- Each sample is 5 inches in width and 7 inches in length.
- Pre-finished Maple Medium Color, Medium Gloss, Handscraped finish
- Construction:5-ply cross grain engineered wood floor
- Hardwood samples are not returnable