Milwaukee's SDS-Plus shank stop bits are ideal for use with drop in anchors. The stopping collar controls the drilling diameter allowing for repeatable, fast and accurate holes. The patented flute geometries removes debris rapidly while maximizing impact energy. The centering tip reduces bit walking for exact spot drilling. A variety of bits are available for the most common drop in anchor sizes. Please see anchor manufactures guides for correct stop bit to be used with anchor.
- For use with drop-in anchors
- Stopping shoulder to drill accurate diameter repeatedly
- Patented flute geometry to remove debris rapidly and maximize impact energy
- Centering tip to reduce bit walking and create exact spot drilling
- Drilling diameter 0.8125 in.
- Includes (1) 48-20-7652 Milwaukee 1/2 in. x 13/16 in. SDS-plus stop bit