The Milwaukee 49-59-2050 1/2 in. x 2 in. Annular Cutter cuts up to 15% faster than the competition by utilizing a duel alternating tooth geometry and a thin wall construction. The proprietary steel reduces breakage and extends the life of the bit. All Milwaukee annular cutters have a Weldon Shank, perfect for use with most small magnetic drill presses as well as large magnetic drill presses with correct arbor.
- 20% thinner wall construction - faster cutting due to less material being removed for the same size hole
- Duel alternating tooth geometry - more aggressive cutting as well as increased chip ejection cuts up to 15% faster
- Proprietary steel and 3 hardness zones - makes the bit less susceptible to breakage
- 1 centering pin size for all 1 in. depth cutters
- 3/4 in. weldon shank - fits most small magnetic drill presses
- Ejector pin sold separately