The Milwaukee Thunderbolt 11/64 in. Black Oxide Drill Bit features black oxide construction for a long life and fast drill times. The parabolic flute form helps clear chips and debris away to keep the bit cool, and the precision-start, 135-degree split-point tip starts on contact to ensure fast and accurate drilling. This bit is excellent for drilling on curved surfaces.
- Jobber length for use with portable drills
- Excellent for drilling on curved surfaces
- Black oxide construction for durability
- Parabolic flute form clears away chips and debris quickly to help keep the bit cool
- Precision-start, 135-degree split-point tip starts on contact to help keep the bit from walking for fast, accurate holes
- Thick core provides excellent strength and protection against side-load breakage
- Thunderbolt web for a long life and fast drill times