Designed for heavy-duty use in demanding conditions, this 11 Amp small angle grinder from Milwaukee maintains speed under load to power through tough jobs. Undeterred by industrial-grade materials, this 4-1/2 in. grinder produces up to 11,000 RPM with enhanced circuitry to prevent overloading or overheating. A tool-free design enables operators to replace all accessories without a wrench while the electronic clutch keeps internal components humming smoothly. A vibration-inhibiting side handle affords users with stability and leverage to conquer toilsome cutting and grinding tasks. Keep this machine in running mode with a paddle-positioned lock-on switch.
- Outfitted with baffles to minimize debris and maximize airflow
- Tool-free design enables quick adjustments and installation of burst-resistant guard and accessories
- Includes type 27 guard and spanner wrench for sanding-disc installations
- 5-year limited warranty
- Debris baffles protect internal components by deflecting damaging debris out of the airflow at the intake vents
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs