The new Deep Cut Band Saws deliver 2X more durability, best-in-class power at 11-amps, revolutionary cut visibility and the industry’s largest cut capacity at 5 in. by 5 in. These Band Saws still deliver on the heritage of long-term reliability and performance that make Milwaukee Band Saws the standard in industrial metalworking, but now feature a new, exclusive Job Site Armor Technology and all metal direct drive system that provide game-changing durability. The Job Site Armor Technology is made of a proprietary composite material and has crush zone barriers that provide long lasting rugged protection. The all metal direct drive gearing system delivers maximum tool life, while requiring less servicing than a chain drive. In addition, a gear protecting clutch extends gear and motor life by absorbing high impact forces caused by blade lock-ups.
- Job Site Armor technology provides additional protection and makes the band saw 2X more durable, it is made of proprietary composite material and has crush zone barriers which protects the Bandsaw
- All metal direct drive sealed system with gear protecting clutch which delivers maximum tool life and extends gear and motor life by absorbing high impact forces caused by blade lock-ups
- 11 amp powerful motor features CPT (Constant Power Technology) which maintains speed in the toughest applications for optimal performance
- 5 in.x 5 in. Cut capacity with revolutionary cut visibility by incorporating a slimmer motor housing and increasing line of site on the cut
- Only 14.5 lbs.,3 ponds lighter than previous models
- Includes LED light to illuminate work surface and 3 position tool free shoe adjusts quickly for all cutting applications