The Milwaukee 12-3/4 in. Steel Upright Left Snips are used to make left-hand cuts at a right angle. These durable snips feature 1-hand locking for ease of use, ergonomic handles for comfort and chrome-plated steel blades for rust protection.
- For making left-hand cuts at a right angle
- Forged alloy steel blades for maximum strength
- Blades are plated with hard chrome for reduced corrosion and better rust protection
- Ergonomic handles for maximum comfort and superior performance
- Serrated jaws can cut up to 18-gauge cold-rolled steel and up to 22-gauge stainless-steel
- Flush-bolt design resists hang ups on material being cut
- Quick open/close and 1-hand locking for ease of use