The 6509-31 Sawzall Recip Saw delivers best in class cut speed, durability and power with 0-3,000 strokes per minute, a 3/4 in. stroke length and a 12 Amp motor. The gear protecting clutch extends gear and motor life by absorbing high impact forces and a Quik-Lok blade clamp offers fast tool-free blade changes. To provide greater user comfort, a counter weighted mechanism reduces vibration for smoother operation and a redesigned front grip area provides best in class ergonomics.
- Powerful 12 Amp Motor: Delivers 0-3,000 SPM for high performance cutting in a variety of materials
- 3/4 in. stroke length: provides maximum cut control
- Gear protecting clutch: extends gear and motor life by absorbing high impact forces caused by blade lock-ups
- Counter weighted mechanism: provides reduced vibration for smoother operation
- Quik-Lok blade clamp: provides fast , tool-free blade changes