Milwaukee Snips feature forged cutting heads for maximum durability and machined steel blades for precision cuts. Milwaukee snips are designed with a one handed locking mechanism for ease of use. They are designed for use beyond the jobsite and are great for cutting aluminum, vinyl siding, screening, cardboard, leather and copper. The Milwaukee 12 in. Steel Right Snips are used to make right-hand cuts. These sturdy snips feature chrome-plated steel blades for rust protection, ergonomic handles for comfort and 1-hand locking for ease of use.
- Snips for use in making right-hand cuts
- Steel blades are plated with hard chrome for reduced corrosion and better rust protection
- Ergonomic handles for maximum comfort and superior performance
- Serrated jaws can cut up to 18-gauge cold-rolled steel and up to 22-gauge stainless-steel
- Quick open/close and 1-hand locking for easy usage