Fully-loaded with an award-winning feature set, Milwaukee's new 2-1/4 max hp electronic variable speed BodyGrip Router offers the ultimate in router performance. Featuring an industry-first BodyGrip design, a comfortable rubber grip wrapped around the router's base with an adjustable, custom-fit handstrap, and two over-molded side handles, comfort is in the palm of your hands. In addition, the router's wide, 6 in. base diameter and low center of gravity design provide a comfortable, well-balanced ride throughout the cut. Whether left or right-handed, the router's design minimizes muscle fatigue while maximizing cut control and comfort during operation. The new router is powered by a best-in-class, 13 amp, 2-1/4 max hp Milwaukee motor with electronic variable speed (10,000-24,000 rpm), premium motor feedback and soft-start technology. With 36 distinct speed settings, the user can precisely match the tool speed to the routing task at hand. The router's premium electronic motor feedback circuitry maintains optimal cutting speed and power throughout a cut, regardless of load conditions. Finally, the router features motor soft-start technology that quickly, steadily ramps the motor up in stages, thus reducing tool jerking and wear on the brushes and bearings.
- Exclusive bodygrip design
- Powerful 13 amp, 2-1/4 max hp milwaukee motor
- Premium electronic motor feedback maintains speed and power under load
- Electronic variable speed with soft start (10,000-24,000 rpm)
- Micro-fine linear depth adjustment to within 1/64 in.
- Exclusive above-the-table depth adjustment system
- Exclusive motor contamination shield minimizes damage, maximizes airflow
- Impact-resistant carrying case with integral router station