This innovative replaceable blade system provides maximum productivity by eliminating downtime and the cost to resharpen. Each bit comes standard with a second replacement blade allowing the bit to cut like new again. Available in the sizes that plumbers, HVAC contractors and electricians use most frequently, Switchblade selfeed bits are designed for drilling holes in all types of wood for pipe, vents, gas lines, and bulk wire routing.
- For use with milwaukee switchblade self-feed bits (bits not included)
- Helps the bit to cut like new again (bit not included)
- Eliminates downtime for excellent productivity
- Saves on the costs of sharpening
- Hardened-steel construction for durability
- Size engraved on the blade