The Milwaukee 2-9/16 in. Switchblade Selfeed Drill Bit goes places where hole saws cannot. When you need to drill large-diameter holes in beams, planks, boards, logs, timber and lumber, this self-boring bit will make your job easier. Recommended for use in continuous-torque drills, the replaceable blade is made of hardened steel with an aggressive feed-screw design that makes hole drilling a less arduous task.
- Designed for drilling 2-9/16 in. holes in all types of wood for pipe, vents, gas lines and bulk wire routing
- Includes (1) 2-9/16 in. self-feed bit, (2) replaceable blades, (2) feed screws, (2) set screws and (1) hex wrench
- Hexagonal shank offers strong grasp in drill chuck
- Blades are made with hardened steel for increased bit life
- Requires a minimum chuck size of 1/2 in.