The Milwaukee 20 Amp 450-900 RPM Diamond Coring Motor with Clutch uses coring motors with Vac-U-Rig and Dymorig diamond core rigs to drill holes into reinforced concrete. Featuring a powerful 20 Amp motor with 4.8 peak hp, this tool has two operating speeds at 450 RPM or 900 RPM so you can match the speed to the application for superior results. Built for long-lasting and reliable use, this tool has a clutch to protect both the gears and the motor against overload.
- 2 speeds; 450 and 900 RPM let you match speed to application
- Powerful 20 Amp motor with 4.9 HP
- Clutch protects gears and motor for lasting durability
- Handles core bits from 2 in. to 10 in. Dia
- Includes: diamond coring motor 450/900 RPM, 20 Amp with clutch (4096), built-in water swivel, open end wrench, water control valve and water hose adaptor
- 5-year tool warranty
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs