The Milwaukee Thunderbolt 3/16 in. Black Oxide Drill Bit features black oxide construction and a thick core for durability. This drill bit is excellent for drilling on curved surfaces, and the parabolic flute form helps clear away chips and debris to keep the bit cool. This drill bit is recommended for use with portable drills.
- Jobber length for use with portable drills
- Excellent for drilling on curved surfaces
- Black oxide construction for durability
- Parabolic flute form clears away chips and debris quickly to help keep the bit cool
- Precision-start, 135-degree split-point tip starts on contact to help keep the bit from walking for fast, accurate holes
- Thick core provides excellent strength and protection against side-load breakage
- Thunderbolt web for a long life and fast drill times