The 9075-20 3/4 in. Impact Wrench with Rocker Switch and Friction Ring Socket Retention is designed to maximize your productivity. It delivers 380 ft. lbs. of torque for faster installations. Its powerful 7-Amp motor drives a unique impact mechanism that produces high torque and 1750 RPM for installing or loosening bolts in less time. It features a friction ring (hog ring) socket retention system to reduce downtime with frequent accessory changes, and a rocker switch for quick selection of forward or reverse. The ergonomically shaped handle has a soft cushioned grip and provides a well-balanced and controllable feel to this lightweight tool.
- Powerful 7-amp motor: produces 380 ft. lbs of torque and 1750 RPM for maximum productivity
- 3/4 in. square anvil: more resistant to long term fatigue than a 1/2 in. anvil
- AC/DC rocker switch: enables quick selection of forward and reverse
- Friction ring socket retention system: reduces downtime on applications involving frequent changing of accessories
- 8 ft. fixed rubber cord: durable construction for longer tool life