The Milwaukee 48-20-8856 6-Piece 3-Flat Secure-Grip Milwaukee Hammer-Drill Bit Set delivers superior quality in a range of the most useful bits on the jobsite. Milwaukee 3-Flat Secure-Grip Hammer-Drill Bits drill faster and last longer than others on the market. The 3-Flat Secure-Grip shank fits in all 1/2 in. 3-jaw hammer-drill chucks and maintains unyielding bit hold with heavy torsional loads. Designed especially for conical anchor, concrete screw, nail-in and hollow wall anchor applications, the bits provide superior performance through reinforced flute geometry and the carbide tip design. Milwaukee offers a complete range of 3-Flat Secure-Grip Hammer-Drill Bits in. Diameters from 1/8 in. to 1 in. with lengths up to 18 in. The 6-Piece Kit includes hammer-drill bits sized (2) 1/4 in. x 4 in. x 6 in., 3/16 in. x 4 in. x 6 in., 3/8 in. x 4 in. x 6 in., 5/16 in. x 4 in. x 6 in., and 5/32 in. x 4 in. x 6 in.
- Designed to fit all 1/2 in. 3 jaw hammer-drill chucks
- Designed for drilling in brick, block and aggregate concrete
- Longer life: carbide tips extend performance in masonry applications
- Reduced slipping: 3-flat Secure-Grip shank holds the bit firmly in the chuck
- Diameters range from 1/8 in. to 1 in. with lengths up to 18 in.
- Reinforced flute geometry and carbide tip for greater durability