A nibbler uses a punch and die to make the cut, this is perfect for tight radius cuts into steel. The Milwaukee 6880 cutter can be set in 8 positions to make cutting easier. A 1.65 in. starter hole is all that is needed to start or start from the edge of the material.
- Powerful 4.0 Amp Milwaukee 6880 motor for optimal performance
- The Milwaukee 6880 has a 10 Gauge capacity, and cuts up to 8-3/4 ft. per minute
- Cutting guide on front for pattern work
- AC/DC toggle switch for two-handed operation
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs