Milwaukee 3-Flat Secure-Grip Hammer-Drill Bits provide superiority in regards to quality, performance and longevity of life. The 3-Flat Secure-Grip shank is designed to fit in all 1/2 in. three jaw hammer-drill chucks and reduces the possibility of the bit spinning in the chuck during heavy torsional loads. The bits drill faster and last longer than other hammer-drill bits on the market due to their reinforced flute geometry and carbide tip design. Milwaukee's offering has a range of diameters from 1/8 in. to 1 in. with lengths up to 18 in. 2 per package.
- Designed to fit in all 1/2 in. 3-jaw hammer-drill chucks
- Flute is designed for fast removal of concrete dust from drill hole
- 3-flat secure-grip helps prevent bit from slipping in the chuck
- Reinforced flute geometry and carbide tip design for fast drilling and long life
- Reduces possibility of the bit spinning in the chuck during heavy torsional loads