This Milwaukee 0234-6 heavy duty Magnum drill is built for industrial/construction applications. It features raw power with a Milwaukee built 5.5 Amp motor, 0-850 RPM trigger speed control, reversing and a OUIK-LOK cord that can be quickly removed from the drill for storage or service replacement. Another exclusive feature of the Milwaukee 0234-6 is the brush cartridge system, with a set of spare brushes, that allows you to change brushes in less than 1 minute. Use this tool with a variety of accessories to drill into wood, metal, plastics and composites.
- 0234-6 features 5.5 Amp motor, 0 to 850 rpm, trigger speed control with reversing
- 0234-6 features a heavy duty industrial chuck
- 8 ft. 3-wire QUIK-LOK cord with easy detachment for storage and service
- Exclusive brush cartridge system changes brushes in less than 1 minute
- 5-year manufacturer warranty on all power tools
- Includes: (1) 0234-6 1/2 in. magnum drill, (1) chuck key with holder, (1) side handle
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs