These Thin Kerf SAWZALL Reciprocating Blades are fashioned with Tough Neck ribs designed to strengthen the blade tang and minimize breakage, giving your machine superb metal-cutting ability. Double Duty tooth construction makes these 6 in. 24 TPI blades highly resilient in rugged applications, delivering straight, controlled cuts on the stiffest metals. A thin body and short profile deliver fast, flexible cuts on beams, pipes, bolts and more.
- Double duty upgrade optimized tooth design offers utmost sharpness and wear resistance
- Thin kerf metal-cutting blades have a narrow body and short profile for effortless operation
- Tough neck ribs strengthen blade tang and minimize breakage
- Bi-metal construction withstands heavy-duty use in rigorous applications
- Ideal for demolition, plumbing, remodeling and general metal cutting