Milwaukee electric tool corporation introduces the new Milwaukee 48-22-4106 6 in 1 diagonal cutting pliers. The Milwaukee 48-22-4106 diagonal cutting pliers are the only tool of its kind on the market with an integrated reaming head to smooth out rough edges of metal pipe. Milwaukee 48-22-4106 6 in 1 diagonal cutting pliers features a high-leverage design for maximum cutting power and precision. Backed by Milwaukee’s limited lifetime warranty, the Milwaukee 6 in 1 diagonal cutting pliers feature six application specific designs (reaming, bolt cutter, nail cutting, nail pulling, wire cutting, staple pulling) that allows professionals to carry less tools and get more done.
- Reaming head design-smooth edges of metal pipe from 1/2 in. to 1 in. (patent pending)
- Bolt cutter-thread and cut #6 and #8 bolts to preferred length (patent pending)
- High leverage design - for cutting power and performance
- Laser hardened cutting edges, cuts hardened wire, acsr, bolts, screws and nails
- Offset head design,15° offset head for easier and quicker prying and pulling (patent pending)
- Rust protection, increases tool life by reducing corrosion