The Milwaukee 48-32-4406 is a 24-Piece Shockwave screwdriving bit set engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life. Made from proprietary steel and heat treated to control hardness, the Shockwave Impact Duty Driver Bits feature an innovatively designed geometric shock absorption zone to extend life. The forged tip allows for a secure grip and maximum contact eliminating stripping or slipping. Broadly targeting cordless users, the Shockwave Impact Duty accessory line is not only ideal for heavy duty impact applications, but delivers a full system solution for the entire user's drilling and fastening needs.
- Milwaukee shockwave impact duty driver bits are engineered for extreme durability and up to 10x life
- Proprietary steel and heat treat process for maximum strength and durability
- Milwaukee's 48-32-4406 24-piece shockwave set is over a $20 value
- Geometric design provides the shock absorption
- Forged tips for maximum grip
- Contains: (17) assorted 1 in. insert tip bits, (6) assorted 2 in. power bits, (1) magnetic bit holder