Super Sawzall blades are made with Matrix II high speed steel teeth containing 8% cobalt to keep a sharper tooth edge for a longer lasting and more durable use. The tough bi-metal design allows for faster cutting, sturdier blades that can bend without shattering. Milwaukee designs and manufactures Sawzall blades for the toughest professional applications. Materials, tooth configuration and heat treating are designed to maximize performance in specific cutting applications. This 5-pack of 9 in. 5 TPI Sawzall Reciprocating Saw Blades have a 1/2 in. universal tang that fits all Sawzalls and standard competitive saws.
- 1/2 in. universal tang fits SAWZALL and other standard saws
- Matrix II bimetal teeth offer great durability
- Five teeth per in.
- Ideal for fast cutting in nail-embedded wood and general rough-in work
- Fang tip bites into wood on first contact
- Nail guard teeth help deliver speed and strength
- 3/64 in. thick