Super Sawzall blades are made with Matrix II high speed steel teeth containing 8 percent Cobalt to keep a sharper tooth edge longer. The tough Bi-Metal design allows faster cutting, longer life blades that can bend without shattering. Milwaukee designs and manufactures Sawzall blades for the toughest professional applications. Materials, tooth configuration and heat treating are designed to maximize performance in specific cutting applications. Durable, long life blades are the goal of every blade we make. This blade has a 1/2 in. universal tang that fits all Sawzalls and standard competitive saws. Includes five individual blades.
- 1/2 in. universal tang fits sawzalls
- Matrix II bimetal teeth for great durability
- 5 teeth per in.
- Ideal for fast cutting in nail-embedded wood and general rough-in work
- Fang tip bites into wood on first contact
- Nail guard teeth help deliver speed and strength
- 3/64 in. thick