The Milwaukee 48-20-6150 centering pin for small thin wall core bits is used with SDS-Plus thin wall core bits 1-3/4 in. to 4 in. as well as SDS-MAX and spline thin wall core bits 5 in. to 6 in. Use with Guide Plate to start holes and reduce bit walking. Product is used for starting holes only.
- Removable for starting holes only
- Used with thin wall core bits 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 in.
- Used with corresponding size guide plate
- Increased drilling precision: reduces bit walk and improves bit stability
- Custom sizing: use with Milwaukee thin wall 1-3/8 in. core bit (48-20-5020) and centering pin (48-20-6150)