Save time and frustration when installing locksets and deadbolts with the Milwaukee Door Lock Installation Kit. It was designed with accuracy and ease of use in mind, making it simple to align and drill holes in slab doors. Whether you're remodeling, replacing a damaged door or adding a deadbolt, the auto-centering guide and anti-splinter depth stop enable you to make centered holes with a clean finish. Use this versatile kit on wood, and metal interior and exterior doors that are from 1-3/8 in. to 1-3/4 in. thick.
- Includes: one auto-centering drill guide, anti-splinter depth stop, 2-1/8 in. Hole Dozer hole saw, 1 in. Hole Dozer hole saw, small arbor & PB, arbor adapter and spacer, two 3/32 in. drill bits and two 1/8 in. drill bits for pre-drilling holes for latch plate screws
- Features Rip Guard teeth with more steel behind the cutting edge for added durability
- Comes with a limited lifetime tooth break warranty
- Equipped with Plug Jack, an all-access slot design for fast plug removal
- Features bi-metal construction with 8% cobalt for increased wear resistance
- Rip Guard, the strongest tooth form in the industry
- Door Thickness Capacity- 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"