Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation introduces a new M12 Flashlight designed to provide hands-free light in a compact and lightweight package. Featuring a 90-degree rotating head, the M12 Flashlight allows light to be projected in any direction. The 49-24-0145 utilizes an M12 Redlithium battery to provide longer run time and features a Xenon incandescent bulb that maximizes brightness of the beam over a specific work area. An integrated magnet provides hands-free use and a lightweight, compact design provides superior durability and portability. Works with Milwaukee M12 Redlithium Battery (battery sold separately).
- The Milwaukee 49-24-0145 features a xenon bulb which helps light distances up to 30 ft.
- Impact-resistant plastic casing for durability
- Designed to operate up to 2 hours on one M12 12-volt battery pack (not included)
- Magnetic back allows for hands-free use
- 90-degree pivoting head, ergonomic, compact, and lightweight design for operator comfort, integrated magnet
- Includes: (1) 49-24-0145 M12 Work Light
- Compatible batteries: Compact 1.5 Ah(48-11-2401), Compact 2.0 Ah (48-11-2420), Extra Capacity 3.0 Ah (48-11-2402), Extended Capacity 4.0 Ah (48-11-2440)
- Compatible chargers: M12/M18 Multivoltage (48-59-1812), M12 AC/DC (2510-20), M12 30 Min. (48-59-2401)