Select one of two DRIVE CONTROL modes for optimal performance from this lightweight 1/4 in. hex impact driver. Spurred by a brushless 12 volt POWERSTATE motor engineered to stay cool and run longer than anything in its class, this subcompact Milwaukee tool is a tradesman’s best-kept secret. Squeeze into tight spaces and let the cordless lithium-ion machine work its magic with up to 1200 in. lbs. of torque and variable speeds reaching 2650 RPM. The impacting action of this device will fasten or loosen screws and lag bolts with ease.
- Includes: (1) M12 FUEL 1/4 in. hex impact driver and (1) belt clip
- Fasten modes: 1. 0-1200 RPM, 0-2700 IPM; 2. 0-2650 RPM, 0-3550 IPM
- Weighs just 1.8 lbs.
- Compatible with Milwaukee M12 batteries and chargers (sold separately)
- LED light illuminates work space
- Components forged with REDLINK PLUS circuitry engineered to provide peak drive control that prevents stripping and overdriving
- Fuel gauge indicates remaining battery life
- 5-year limited warranty
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs