As the cornerstone of the new M18 cordless family, the new Milwaukee 2611-20 Hammer-Drill Driver delivers revolutionary power, run-time, and ergonomics. The new Milwaukee 2611-20 4-Pole Frameless Motor generates a best-in-class 650 in lbs. of torque to meet the application rigors of the jobsite. Utilizing the new 18 Volt XC High Capacity Lithium-Ion battery, the 2611 delivers up to 65% more holes per charge. At only 91/4 in. long and 3.8 lbs, it is the most compact high performance hammer drill available, which minimizes user fatigue and maximizes productivity by fitting into tight spaces. The Milwaukee 2611-20 incorporates an easy to use 1/2 in. single-sleeve ratcheting metal chuck with carbide jaws for maximum grip.
- Milwaukee 2611-20 4 pole frameless motor maximizes tool efficiency to increase run time
- Milwaukee 2611-20 features a 1/2 in. Single sleeve ratcheting metal chuck with carbide jaws
- Built-in LED Light illuminates work surface while using the Milwaukee 2611-20
- Variable speed trigger
- Battery and charger sold separately
- Compatible batteries: compact (48-11-1815), extra capacity (48-11-1828)
- Compatibile chargers: M18/M12 multivoltage (48-59-1812), M18 AC/DC (2710-20)