Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation introduces the new M18 Cordless Lithium-Ion 5-3/8 in. Metal Saw. This compact and lightweight metal cutting saw delivers the fastest cuts for the electrical, mechanical, plumbing, HVAC and general construction contractor. The 2682 utilizes an exclusive 4-Pole Frameless Motor for up to 35% more cutting power and best in class run-time with over 200 cuts of 3/4 in. EMT per charge. The Milwaukee M18 Cordless Lithium-Ion 5-3/8 in. Metal Saw features a compact, low-profile design for easy handling and increased control. At only 5.8 lbs, this lightweight circular metal saw delivers easier overhead cuts and less user fatigue. The extra-large cut guide, impact resistant window and LED light ensure superior line of site and the stainless steel shoe reduces chip build-up to prevent surface marring. The 2682 cordless Metal Saw features a Metal Tech 5-3/8 in. 30T Carbide-Tipped Metal Saw Blade for cool, burr-free cuts through EMT, strut, threaded rod, sheet metal, angle iron and other ferrous materials. Backed by Milwaukee's 5-year warranty, the 2682-22 comes equipped with (2) M18 XC High Capacity REDLITHIUM Battery Packs, 30T 5-3/8 in. Metal Tech Carbide-Tipped Metal Saw Blade, Blade Wrench, 1-Hour charger and contractor bag.
- Exclusive 4-pole frameless motor delivers up to 35% more cutting power
- Compact, low-profile design for easy handling and increased control
- Extra-large cut guide, impact resistant window and LED light for more accurate cuts
- Lightweight 5.8 lbs. design for easier overhead cuts and less user fatigue
- Superior cut quality - 30T metal tech carbide-tipped blade produces cool, burr-free cuts through EMT, strut, threaded rod, sheet metal, angle iron and other ferrous materials
- Tool-free depth adjustment quickly and easily adjusts cutting depth from 1/8 in. to 2 in.
- Compatible batteries: compact (48-11-1815), extra capacity (48-11-1828)
- Compatible chargers: M18/M12 multi-voltage (48-59-1812), M18 AC/DC (2710-20)
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs