The M18 Cordless 1/2 in. Compact Impact Wrench is the most powerful 1/2 in. compact impact wrench in its class and offers the best power-to-size ratio among like competitors. Featuring a Milwaukee-built 4-pole frameless motor and optimized impact mechanism, this impact driver delivers up to 2,450 rpm, 3,350 ipm and 183 ft. lbs. of fastening torque for class-leading performance. REDLINK Intelligence provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger. The M18 Cordless 1/2 in. compact impact wrench features a 1/2 in. pin-detent anvil for maximum socket retention, an LED light to illuminate work surfaces, and includes an all-metal, reversible belt clip for temporary tool storage.
- Milwaukee 4-pole frameless motor: Features a robust design for longer life, more power and more run time than any brushed competitor
- Milwaukee designed impact mechanism: Delivers maximum power and application speed for greater efficiency on the job
- REDLINK intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- 1/2 in. anvil with pin detent
- Compatible with all Milwaukee M18 batteries and chargers
- 5-year warranty on tool; 3-year warranty on XC batteries; 2 year warranty on compact batteries
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs