The M18 Cordless 2-Speed 1/4 in. Hex Impact Driver is the most powerful 1/4 in. hex compact impact driver in its class and offers the best power to size ratio among like competitors. Featuring a Milwaukee built 4-Pole frameless motor and optimized impact mechanism, this impact driver delivers up to 2,750 RPM, 3,450 IPM and 1,500 in. lbs. of fastening torque for class-leading performance. This is the only tool in its class to offer multiple speed/torque modes through proprietary 2-Mode DRIVE CONTROL. REDLINK Intelligence provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger. The M18 Cordless 1/4 in. Hex Impact Driver features an LED Light to illuminate work surfaces, and includes an all-metal, reversible belt clip for temporary tool storage.
- Milwaukee 4-pole frameless motor: features a robust design for longer life, more power and more runtime than any brushed competitor
- Milwaukee designed impact mechanism: delivers maximum power and application speed for greater efficiency on the job
- REDLINK intelligence: provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- Proprietary 2-mode drive control: two speed/torque modes allow class-leading control for greater application versatility
- 1/4 in. hex quick-connect chuck
- 5 year warranty
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs