The Milwaukee 2694-22 M18 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Battery 2-Tool Combo Kit comes with a 1/2 in. hammer drill/driver and a SAWZALL reciprocating saw. Both are cordless and powered by a long-lasting lithium-ion battery. The hammer drill/driver delivers up to 550 in. lbs. of torque and the saw features a gear-protecting clutch. Cordless tools powered by REDLITHIUM batteries deliver more torque more power and longer run-time than the competition.
- M18 cordless 1/2 in. hammer drill/driver with Milwaukee 4 pole frameless motor delivers 550 in. lb. of peak torque at 0 - 450/0 - 1,700 RPM and 29,000 BPM
- M18 cordless SAWZALL reciprocating saw with gear-protecting clutch and counter balance mechanism
- Milwaukee 2694-22 includes a carrying case for storage and tool transport
- REDLITHIUM advantage: productivity: 40% more run-time, 20% more speed, 20% more torque, fade free power; durability: operates down to 0/-18, runs 20% cooler, up to 50% more recharges, no memory effect
- Compatible batteries: compact 1.5Ah (48-11-1815), compact 2.0Ah (48-11-1820), extra capacity 3.0Ah (48-11-1828), extended capacity 4.0Ah (48-11-1840)
- Compatible chargers: M18/M12 multi-voltage (48-59-1812), M18 AC/DC (2710-20)
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs