Select among three DRIVE CONTROL modes for optimal performance from this lightweight 1/4 in. hex impact driver. Spurred by a brushless 18 volt POWERSTATE motor engineered to stay cool and run longer than anything in its class, this compact Milwaukee tool is a tradesman’s best-kept secret. Squeeze into tight spaces and let the cordless lithium-ion machine work its magic with up to 1600 in. lbs. of torque and variable speeds reaching 2900 RPM. The impacting action of this device will fasten or loosen screws and lag bolts with ease.
- Includes: (1) M18 FUEL 1/4 in. hex impact driver and (1) belt clip
- Fasten modes: 1. 200 in. lbs. of torque, 0-850 RPM, 1750 IPM; 2. 700 in. lbs. of torque, 0-2100 RPM, 2850 IPM; 3. 1600 in. lbs. of torque, 0-2900 RPM, 3600 IPM
- Weighs just 2.1 lbs.
- Delivers up to 3600 IPM
- Compatible with Milwaukee M18 batteries and chargers (sold separately)
- Components forged with REDLINK PLUS circuitry engineered to provide peak drive control that prevents stripping and overdriving
- 5-year limited warranty
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs