Milwaukee outfitted this M18 FUEL 1/4 in. hex impact driver with three DRIVE CONTROL modes because it packs so much power. Throttle back to one of two lower-output options when you don’t need the maximum 2900 RPM and 1600 in. lbs. of torque. Turn lug nuts, lag bolts or screws easily with this 18 volt device featuring POWERSTATE brushless motor ingenuity that fosters longer, cooler operation and prolongs tool life. Weighing just 3.6 lbs. and capable of 3600 IPM, take this 5-1/2 in.-long machine into cramped spaces and turn it loose.
- Includes: (1) M18 FUEL 1/4 in. hex impact driver, (2) M18 REDLITHIUM extra-capacity batteries, (1) M18/M12 multi-voltage lithium-ion charger, (1) belt clip and (1) carrying case
- Fastening modes: 1. 0-850 RPM, 200 in. lbs. of torque; 2. 0-2100 RPM, 700 in. lbs. of torque; 3. 0-2900 RPM, 1600 in. lbs. of torque
- Indicator light exhibits battery life expectancy
- Components forged with REDLINK PLUS circuitry engineered to provide peak drive control that prevents stripping and overdriving
- Compatible with Milwaukee M18 batteries and chargers (sold separately)
- 5-year limited tool warranty; 3-year limited battery/charger warranty
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs