At only 5-1/2 in. in length and 3.6 lbs, the M18 Fuel Brushless 1/4 in. Hex Impact Driver delivers maximum performance in a compact size. The 2653 features a Powerstate Brushless Motor for up to 3X longer motor life and increased power. Redlink Plus Electronic Intelligence allows the operator to choose between 3 fastening modes with the Drive Control feature: Mode #1 is for precision work (0-850 RPM, 200 in-lbs of torque,) Mode # 2 helps prevent damage to fasteners and material (0-2,100 RPM, 700 in-lbs of torque) and Mode #3 delivers maximum performance for the toughest applications (0-2,900 RPM, 1600 in-lbs of torque.) In addition, Redlithium Battery Packs provide up to 50% more run time and operate down to -18°C /0°F.
- Milwaukee Powerstate brushless motor runs cooler, lasts longer and delivers faster application speed
- Redlink plus electronic Intelligence allows the operator to choose between 3 fastening modes with Milwaukee’s proprietary drive control feature
- Milwaukee Red Lithium battery pack is the most durable pack on the market and provides up to 50% more run time
- Includes: 2653-20 1/4 in. hex impact driver, (2) M18 XC high capacity red lithium battery packs, 1-hour multi-voltage charger, belt clip, carrying case
- Compatibile chargers: M18/M12 Multivoltage (48-59-1812), M18 AC/DC (2710-20)
- Compatible batteries: compact 1.5 Ah (48-11-1815), compact 2.0 Ah (48-11-1820), extra capacity 3.0 Ah (48-11-1828), extended capacity 4.0 Ah (48-11-1840)