The M18 FUEL product line from Milwaukee is engineered, designed and tested with the professional in mind. These tools are rugged but lightweight, long-lasting but overheat-resistant, powerful but controllable, and compact but sturdy. The POWERSTATE brushless motors on the M18 FUEL 1/2 in. drill/driver and M18 FUEL 1/4 in. hex impact driver function quietly and coolly—a frictionless operation that prolongs tool life and run time. The metal single-sleeve ratcheting chuck on the drill/driver is encircled with a 24-position adjustable clutch that allows the user to set a preferred torque level (725 in. lbs. maximum) while the variable-speed trigger can be feathered in two drive modes (0-550 or 0-1850 RPM) for supreme control. The three fastening DRIVE CONTROL modes on the impact driver allow for the perfect combination of torque (1600 in. lbs. maximum), speed (2900 RPM maximum) and impacts (3600 IPM maximum) to match different applications.
- Includes (1) M18 FUEL 1/4 in. hex impact driver, (1) M18 FUEL 1/2 in. drill/driver, (2) M18 REDLITHIUM compact batteries, (1) M18/M12 multi-voltage lithium-ion charger, (1) side handle, (1) carrying case and (1) belt clip
- Components forged with REDLINK PLUS circuitry engineered to provide peak drive control that prevents stripping and overdriving
- Batteries have built-in fuel gauge
- Compatible with all Milwaukee M18 batteries and chargers
- Front-to-back length: drill/driver, 7.9 in.; impact driver, 5.5 in.
- 5-year limited tool/charger warranty; 2-year limited battery warranty
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs