The most compact drill driver in its class is more powerful than the competition. Built with a Milwaukee 4-Pole frameless motor, the M18 Compact 1/2 in. Drill Driver delivers 525 in.-lbs. of torque and up to 1,800 RPM. At only 7-1/4 in. length, this drill driver allows you access to the tightest work spaces. An all-metal gear case and 1/2 in. metal chuck provide maximum durability, even on the most challenging worksites. REDLINK intelligence provides advanced protection in abusive situations and manages the tool's temperature to provide maximum life. The REDLITHIUM battery pack delivers more work per charge and more work over pack life than the competitors; kit includes two M18 XC REDLITHIUM batteries, an M18 and M12 multi-voltage charger, and a carrying case. With purchase of a 2607-22 receive a free Milwaukee 48-11-1840 M18 4.0 Ah Extended Capacity Battery, a $129.00 value.
- Milwaukee 4-pole frameless motor: features a robust design combined with rare-earth magnets for longer life, best-in-class 500 in.-lbs. of torque and 0-450/0-1,800 RPM
- Single sleeve ratcheting chuck: all-metal 1/2 in. chuck optimizes grip strength and reduces slippage
- Built-in LED light: illuminates surfaces for faster, more efficient work
- 525 in.-lbs. of peak torque
- 0-450 / 0-1,800 RPM
- Includes: (1) free M18 48-11-1840 m18 4.0 ah extended capacity battery, a $129.00 value