The Milwaukee M28 Cordless Lithium-Ion 1 in SDS Plus Rotary Hammer is powerful and versatile with 3-mode operation. Powered by an M28 Lithium-Ion Battery, the 0756 delivers maximum run time and true corded power in a cordless rotary hammer. With three operating modes the user can easily switch the tool from rotary hammer to rotation only (drill) to hammer only (chipping). The 0756 delivers 2.1 ft-lbs of impact energy and 4,700 blows per minute at up to 1,400 RPM for fast drilling and powerful chipping. The optimal drilling range in concrete is from 3/16 in. to 3/4 in. with a 1 in. solid bit capacity and 2-1/2 in. thin wall core bit capacity. The tool's compact L- shape design measures less than 11-1/8 in. grip to chuck for easy access to tight spaces. The softgrip handle with a two finger reversible trigger positions the user's hand directly behind the chuck for maximum comfort and control while also positioning the battery fuel gauge toward the user.
- 28 Volt high power reversible motor delivers 4,700 BPM and 2.1 ft.-lbs. of impact energy
- Optimal drilling range in concrete is from 3/16 in. to 3/4 in. with a 1 in. solid bit capacity and 2-1/2 in. thin wall core bit capacity
- Three operating modes - hammer drill, drill only, and chipping
- Soft-grip handle and two finger reversible trigger for maximum comfort
- Compatible Battery: Model # 48-11-2830
- Compatible chargers: single charger (48-59-2819), multi-bay charger (48-59-0280)