Powered by a potent 28-Volt lithium-ion battery, this heavy-duty hammer drill packs a whopping 750 in. lbs. of maximum torque to cycle through the toughest jobs. Drive large screws or drill wide-diameter holes with supreme leverage using the Milwaukee 0726. Squeeze the trigger on this gem to deliver up to 1800 RPM with nearly two times the run time of 18-Volt equivalents. Choose between two speed settings (0-450 or 0-1800 RPM) for optimal performance.
- Includes: (1) M28 cordless lithium-ion 1/2 in. hammer drill, (1) side handle and (1) Phillips no. 2 bit
- Compatible with Milwaukee M28 batteries and chargers (sold separately)
- 3 drive modes: driving screws, drilling only and drilling with hammering action
- Non-slip, soft-grip lateral handle attaches to either side for greater leverage and stability
- Metal single-sleeve 1/2 in. ratcheting chuck made with carbide jaws to withstand force and frequent use
- 5-year limited warranty
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs